coeo are an award winning UK Specialist Debt Collection Agency (DCA) based in Halifax, West Yorkshire.
We are a new breed of DCA who use the latest notification methods as Debt Collection tools. It is because of this approach that we boast close partnerships with some of the largest UK businesses in the Utilities, Financial Services, Telecoms and Insurance sectors.
At the very heart of our business are our people, we’re always on the lookout for hardworking and talented people to join our team.
- Creating an account strategy to drive sales with key clients to meet annual targets.
- Producing proposals and presentations for customers to land new accounts.
- Proactively identifying client needs and business opportunities.
- Working closely with other business units to expand cross selling opportunities.
- Liaising with other members of the business on existing accounts.
- Building relationships with key personnel within customer accounts.
- Monitoring client satisfaction post sale and ensuring a high level of customer service internally.
- Meeting with senior management for business planning.
- Generating ideas for new revenue generation within large customers
- Managing key account relationships.
- Attend and lead Client Review meetings.
- Represent coeo at trade exhibitions and industry events.
- Identify new target markets and business opportunities.
- Plan and manage marketing campaigns to be delivered on time and within budget.
- Provide reporting on marketing campaigns effectiveness and results.
- Provide detailed MI at sales review meetings.
- Ensure the company’s CRM system is kept up to date with accurate data at all times.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
- Support Directorial Team as required.
- Previous experience working in a senior sales or account management role.
- Proven track record of growing business with large customer accounts.
- Industry experience ideally from a company within the same market.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business.
Up to £40,000 + Bonus Scheme (£50,000+ OTE)
Monday to Friday
Account management: 3 years (Preferred)
Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)